1 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

REFLECTİON TASK 1A



First of all, hi everybody!

Today, I will introduce myself,actually I will mention what I did in the last years , what I am doing now, what I do in my leisure time.This is my second year in METU and also in Ankara. I graduated from Suluova Anatolian Training Teacher High School before two years ago .It was the first time to come Ankara for me . Last year I was at preparatory school and I had lots of leisure time . I spared time for myself . I wandered so much in Ankara last year.Because  I want to travel so much I traveled on every occasion. I love my country so much ; thus, I want to see every corner of it before I get old.I went to Konya and I was fascinated.. Before two months ago I went to Bursa. Since I  went there with group, we had a guide and he was so knowledgeable about Bursa. I am keen on listening to music also. I enjoy listening both turkish and foreign music. Adele and Inna are my  favourite singers.I have been taking 'sayokan' which is a kind of martial art course for two months in METU. I am interseted in folk dance but I have no enough time for it. In real, at the beginning of the semester,  Zehra who is my classmate and I took one class. Unfortunately , we were so tired that we couldn't go again.To sum up I am not so social person but I try to develop myself and have a good time.





INNA - INDIA 
FROM MY GRADUATİON CEREMONY


I WROTE A MEMORY IN ANITKABİR

I WAS IN CUMALIKIZIK, BURSA

SAYOKAN

.


1 yorum: