1 Aralık 2014 Pazartesi

Page 8, Exercise 2




15 Tiptree 
Warwick
CV29 7AL


Friday, 15th October

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems getting a new phone connection were, so instead of sending e-mails as usual, I'm actually sitting down to write a letter.
I imagine you'll be surprised to get this as I 've never been much of a letter-writer. I put the return address in big letters at the top , because to tell you te truth I begin to feel quite lonely here.
Well , perhaps * I don't mean* that exactly . There are plenty of people for me to talk to.In fact, I settle in to student life quite well, but I don't really know anyone yet.I've got a room in a house a long time on the bus.A lot of students are here cycling , so I'm trying to find a cheap bike , and I'm also thinking of moving nearer  to college when I find somewhere.Sorry - an interruption , someone is knocking at the door. More later . Later. One of the girls downstairs is having a party , and    I'm invited. And the phone line has been fixed , so I expectyou'll get an e-mail from me very soon! In fact , I'm considering tearing up this letter , so just  ignore everything I've said...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder