17 Ocak 2015 Cumartesi

Video Task / Two Broke Girls - Grammer Exercises





 EXERCISE 1 :FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE CORRECT FORMS OF THE VERBS

1. If I knew we were gonna have staff meetings after work , I ......................( take ) job at T.G.I. Friday instead.

2. We need ........... (take ) it seriously.

3. I thought he ........ (be) a dj.

4. This meatloaf ...............(taste) stale and dry.

5. I .................... (work) here when you were still a dumpling on your father's chopsticks.

6. What? So sorry , I couldn't understand a word you .......(say).

7. I am on break until he................. (apologize)


EXERCISE 2: IDENTIFY THE TYPES OF SENTENCES

1. Remind me never to be a spy with Han.

2. You are lying.

3. Can we get to the point?

4. You must wear sleeves.

5. Do not tell me what to do.

6. Why does cashier wear earphones?


EXERCISE 3: DETERMINE IF THE VERBS IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES ARE TRANSITIVE OR INTRANSITIVE

1. Over there, they roll fastand loose.

2. We received so many excellent comments from customers tonight.

3. Max, customers are giving their honest opinions about dinner.

4. We need to take it seriously.

5. A hug would help.

6. You did.

7. That little man disrespects me.



ANSWERS

EXERCİSE 1 

1. would have taken
2. to take
3 .was
4. tastes
5. was working
6. said
7. apologizes

EXERCISE 2

1. Imperative sentence
2. Declarative sentence
3. Interrogative sentence
4. Declaratice sentence
5. Imperative sentence
6. Interrogative sentence

EXERCISE 3

1. Intransitive verb
2. Transitive verb
3. Transitive verb
4. Transitive verb
5. Intransitive verb
6. Intransitive verb
7. Transitive verb

1 yorum:

  1. Hey Seda! I've just looked your video task and liked it! It seems really useful for students! You know how to do it ;D In my opinion, these exercises and video will make it easy to learn for students.I appreciate your efforts :) Good luck! :)

    YanıtlaSil